There’s nothing better than sharing a gourmet picnic of delicious treats with loved ones on a beautiful summer’s day – except maybe not having to lift a finger to prepare the food! And even better if the hamper in question is a gift from a thoughtful colleague or friend.
A stylish, beautifully curated gourmet hamper of goodies is the ideal accompaniment to any special occasion, especially when it's designed and prepared to perfection. Whether your chosen hamper features tasty fare or a collection of small gifts, it's easy to find a personalised solution for every event.
Plus, sending a gift hamper is one of the easiest ways to express how you feel – all you need do is choose an appropriate style to suit the occasion, provide the recipient’s address and add a small, tailored note. The hamper supplier will then go to work taking care of all the little details for you – including wrapping and delivery. And you can be guaranteed the recipient of your thoughtful gift will be over the moon when it arrives at their door!
Here are a few great hamper ideas for your next special occasion:
- Gourmet hampers – whether it’s to mark an extraordinary event or just because, a gourmet hamper will always be welcome. Filled to overflowing with food and luxurious items, it’s a great idea for your favourite foodie or wine connoisseur.
- Christmas hampers – an excellent present for Dad or just for the person who has everything; you can choose from traditional and non-traditional Christmas treats complete with a bottle of festive wine. It's also a brilliant solution for those times over the holidays when you don't feel like preparing food – just dip into your basket of treats whenever you feel peckish!
- Floral hampers – a wonderful surprise for birthdays, showers and engagement parties, beautifully arranged floral hampers show how much you care. More extravagant than a simple bunch of flowers, these can make a serious impression that won't be forgotten any time soon.
- Baby boy gift hamper or baby girl gift hamper – When a new baby comes along, mums are often run off their feet. Sending a beautifully packaged basket with a range of produce to help her through the initial whirlwind plus a selection of fun and useful staples for the little one is a great way to lend a hand. Add a personalised note to let her know how well she's doing, and you have the perfect gift.
- Corporate gifts – selecting the right gifts for clients and work colleagues is difficult at the best of times, but gift hampers make it easy! You'll be sure to impress the boss with a gourmet basket that says a big thank you for all the hard work and support. Show a client how much you appreciate their business. Fill your basket up with cheese and crackers, wine hampers, pamper selections or executive toys – the choice is yours